2 Year Old Funding
With Haringey’s Free for 2s, two-year-olds can have a free early learning place here at Noah’s Ark Day Nursery for up to 15 hours a week. You can apply once your child is 1 year and 6 months old, however, they cannot start until the term after their second birthday.
(2 year old funding)
You must receive one of the following to be eligible for a place:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit, and your household income is £15,400 a year or less after tax, not including benefit payments
- Tax credits, and your household income is £16,190 a year or less before tax
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- The Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Are looked after by a local authority
- Have a statement of special educational needs or an education, health and care (EHC) plan
- In receipt of disability living allowance
- Have left care under an adoption order, special guardianship order or a child arrangements order
3 & 4 Year old’s
All 3 and 4 year olds are entitled up to 15 hours of free childcare and early education, this provision can be accessed here at Noah’s Ark Day Nursery.
30 Hours Free Childcare
Working parents of 3 and 4 year olds may be entitled to an additional 15 hours of free childcare per week. This funding will only be made available to families where both parents are working (or the sole parent is working in a lone parent family) and each parent earns, on average a weekly minimum equivalent to 16 hours at national minimum wage or national living wage, and less than £100,000 per year.